Topics

LotW and the year end

Everybody...
It's the last week of the year. I know of a plethora of big name Amateurs and contester's that accrue hundreds and even thousands of QSO's a year.
Many upload to LotW  just once a year.
Why do they wait? Because they're really not chasing any awards.
The system gets overloaded.
May I suggest that you upload your logs before the rush?
That's all.
Happy Holidays...
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Jerry N9AVY

Good idea !

On Friday, December 25, 2020, 06:04:51 PM CST, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Everybody...
It's the last week of the year. I know of a plethora of big name Amateurs and contester's that accrue hundreds and even thousands of QSO's a year.
Many upload to LotW  just once a year.
Why do they wait? Because they're really not chasing any awards.
The system gets overloaded.
May I suggest that you upload your logs before the rush?
That's all.
Happy Holidays...
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Ken Campbell

Milt,

I am in total agreement with you. Well said! And if one uses a well written logging program such as N3FJP’s AC Log, uploading to LoTW is extremely easy, and can even done automatically.
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD/0