LONP Data

Jim K5SP

All the LONP pages on the website have been updated to reflect the standings as of 07-07-21.

All the member data on file information has been updated also.  Just scroll the page, find your call, compare what we have on file to your records, and let me know of any discrepancies.

Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

Jim,
    How do I know what I have toward a LONP #. Where can I see how many I have and how many I need to get?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, July 8, 2021, 2:59:24 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

All the LONP pages on the website have been updated to reflect the standings as of 07-07-21.

All the member data on file information has been updated also.  Just scroll the page, find your call, compare what we have on file to your records, and let me know of any discrepancies.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim and Milt.

Thanks for all the hard work you two do.  I think I can speak for all the members that we appreciate your efforts to keep LONP up to date.

John
KC3FL

John,
Not to get too mushy, but it's not work.
"Work is work when there's someplace you'd rather be".
Doing what I do is a pleasure and I get to work with some of the
absolute nicest folks I've met in my 49 years and 10 month's in our
shared hobby.
Just sayin'...
Milt...
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76
W6QP -- Trustee
070-1454
LONP #207

Thanks for all the hard work you two do.  I think I can speak for all the members that we appreciate your efforts to keep LONP up to date.

John
KC3FL

Jim K5SP

John, thanks for the kind words.

But I must say "Ditto" to Milt's statement.

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483