LONP CONGRATULATIONS – KE8QYK

stan W9SMR

Congrats to Tom, KE8QYK #2887 of Mansfield, OH, our latest dedicated achiever #471 of the coveted LONP 100 level. Tom joined us on January 6, 2022.

Thanks to Milt, N6MG, for manually updating Tom’s LONP totals.

That takes our new LONP 100 members to 12 so far in 2022:

In 2021 we had 12 members earn the coveted LONP 100 level. We are off to a great start in 2022.

Congrats to all for taking the challenge and whipping it!

Get on the air and make those calls then be sure to upload your log regularly!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your member # is 2787 or greater to get ANY LONP credits you must follow the instructions found on the PODXS 070 Home Page.

Even if your member number precedes #2787, to receive LONP credit for member call signs joining after that date (7/17/20), you must also follow the instructions on the webpage.

Go to: www.podxs070.com

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611