Topics

LONP Congrats to KG5OIB, AC8NM, K8FER, N0NM, K9VEL

stan robinson

Subject:  LONP Congrats to KG5OIB, AC8NM, K8FER, N0NM, K9VEL

Perseverance under lousy propagation conditions has recently paid off for several of our members.

Earning LONP with at least 100 QSOs with fellow members:

KG5OIB, #2592, John, Decatur, TX
AC8NM, #2707, Rich, Lisbon, OH

Achieving LONP Honor Roll with at least 500 QSOs with fellow members:

K8FER, #1605, Fred, Milton, WV
N0NM, #834, Ray, Hill City, KS
N9VEL, #772, Keith, Temple, GA

Very, very close to a win are:

W7PSK, #138, Ricky, Everett, WA with 496 QSOs
KI7OIY, #2662, Rick, Spirit Lake, ID with 81 QSOs

I’m sure KI7OIY will make great progress when he uploads to the Endorsement Checker following his efforts in PSKfest. I know I appreciate the QSO from ID he gave me.

Don’t forget to email PSKfest Contest logs (*) to David, K9DWR, at david@... and to separately upload your entire log to the Endorsement Checker.

Good luck for a spectacular new decade.

Let’s light up the waterfall!

Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

* Be sure to include Name, Call, Power Level. Email  by Saturday, January 11.

P.S.: I apologize if I have missed someone. Let me know and I will correct my error.

Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...>

Hello Group,
So I went to the web page and unless I am missing something I can't figure out how to upload my log to the awards checker. I don't see the button anymore.

KI7OIY
Rick

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 11:34 AM stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

David, K9DWR

On Jan 7, 2020, at 23:04, Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...> wrote:

Hello Group,
So I went to the web page and unless I am missing something I can't figure out how to upload my log to the awards checker. I don't see the button anymore.
Rick,

Do you mean the endorsement checker: http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/
Or the contest scorer (for the PSKfest)?

The endorsement checker still works. There is no online contest scorer anymore. The maintainer has stopped supporting it because the Google API is being retired.
If you want to get a log for the PSKfest scored (we are doing it manually), please do the following:

1) Create your ADIF Log file in the normal way, including only PSKfest Contest QSOs.
Save your file using YOUR CALL and PSKFEST in the file name. eg.: W9SMR-PSKFEST

2) Attach this ADIF Log to an email and include in the body your:
-Name
-Call
-Power Level (high power, medium power, low power or QRP)
-Any Comments you wish to make.

3) Email this to: contests@... with a subject of "PSKFest 2020 YOUR CALL”

Thanks.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...>

David,
Thank you for the answer, greatly appreciated. It was on the home page at some time though, wasn't?
Stan,
Thank you for the shoot out on the QSO. I just checked and I am now at 89. So I am getting closer.
Really appreciate this club/group that has mentored me along the way.

73's
KI7OIY
Rick

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 9:42 PM David, K9DWR <david@...> wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2020, at 23:04, Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...> wrote:
>
> Hello Group,
> So I went to the web page and unless I am missing something I can't figure out how to upload my log to the awards checker. I don't see the button anymore.

Rick,

Do you mean the endorsement checker:  http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/
Or the contest scorer (for the PSKfest)?

The endorsement checker still works.  There is no online contest scorer anymore.  The maintainer has stopped supporting it because the Google API is being retired.
If you want to get a log for the PSKfest scored (we are doing it manually), please do the following:

1) Create your ADIF Log file in the normal way, including only PSKfest Contest QSOs.
Save your file using YOUR CALL and PSKFEST in the file name. eg.: W9SMR-PSKFEST

2) Attach this ADIF Log to an email and include in the body your:
-Name
-Call
-Power Level (high power, medium power, low power or QRP)
-Any Comments you wish to make.

3) Email this to:  contests@... with a subject of "PSKFest 2020 YOUR CALL”

Thanks.

—
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Jim K5SP

Is that supposed to be N9VEL?  Can't find a K9VEL in the roster.

73

Jim

#1604 LONP #255
david@...