List of LONP and 070 to 2906 #information

Alan - KA5VZG

I am somewhat computer and software challenged.  I was having difficulties checking 070#'s with LONP#'s and start dates, etc., especially with the higher 070#'s.
I attempted to make myself an Excel worksheet that combined the 070's, the LONP's, with names dates qth, etc.  hopefully anything I might need to cross reference.
If I can figure out  how to post it, I will.  If not, anyone equally challenged can drop me an email and I will send you a copy that you can modify at will :-)

Jim K5SP

Alan just upload it to the "Files" link on the left hand side of the 070groups.io reflector.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483