LAST CALL – JAMBOREE ON THE AIR - JOTA

stan W9SMR

For your participation in the JAMBOREE ON THE AIR - JOTA

on October 15 - 17, 2021,

PODXS 070 Club offers JOTA Participation and Enabler Stickers.

1)  JOTA Participant for those who get on air and make a contact with a JOTA station.

2) JOTA Enabler for those who, working with a troop, set up a station, oversee operation, and "enable" PSK31 JOTA contacts for Scouts in any way.

A JOTA Enabler may also claim JOTA Participant if they make a PSK31 contact with another JOTA station.

We will use the honor system - just like the Field Day Sticker - to determine eligibility for both endorsements as it greatly simplifies the process of awarding stickers.  If you say you participated, you participated! Please DO NOT send or attach your log.

Send your email to:  robinstan@...

On the Subject Line, state “JOTA Sticker”.
In the body state the following:
1) Your Call and Member number
2) The number of completed JOTA contacts
3) State your role if claiming to be a JOTA Enabler

So far I have these Participants and Enablers. You will be added to the next Sticker mailing list.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director