KK7UQ IMD Meter

I was just looking at some ham accessories on EBay and there is a KK7UQ IMD Meter listed with no bidders and it ends at 9 PM esdt.  These usually go for $75 to $100 and right now with shipping it's at less than $30.

John
KC3FL 

I've got one. It's ok if you don't have another way to monitor your audio output.
The price is way good too.
The last item I bought on eBay was a peak reading Bird wattmeter a loooong time ago. Still using it too! 
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm
Subject: [070Club] KK7UQ IMD Meter

I was just looking at some ham accessories on EBay and there is a KK7UQ IMD Meter listed with no bidders and it ends at 9 PM esdt.  These usually go for $75 to $100 and right now with shipping it's at less than $30.

John
KC3FL 

Jerry N9AVY

Bird watt meter a looooong time ago ??? Must have been the Pterodactyl model !   Emoji

Jerry n9avy

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 07:09:36 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

I've got one. It's ok if you don't have another way to monitor your audio output.
The price is way good too.
The last item I bought on eBay was a peak reading Bird wattmeter a loooong time ago. Still using it too! 
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm
Subject: [070Club] KK7UQ IMD Meter

John
KC3FL 

normansmiller@...

Thanks for the heads up John!  I just snagged it for $26 including shipping.  It will be an nice tool in the shack. Especially now that I'm really getting more into PSK.

Norm
KC9CSC

Jerry, you go get him  hi hi
Norm, good catch.  You beat me. mine cost me  $30, only  because it was listed under musical equipment because the guy had no idea of what he had..  Think the guy thought it was some kind of a guitar tuner.
Milt,you got one and you gotta admit. it works and you like it because it's another way to insure your signal is the best trace on the waterfall and you always have a super clean trace.
Bottom line; show Zero ALC and it's clean.

John KC3FL