From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 29, 2021 3:26 pm
Subject: [070Club] KK7UQ IMD Meter

I was just looking at some ham accessories on EBay and there is a KK7UQ IMD Meter listed with no bidders and it ends at 9 PM esdt.  These usually go for $75 to $100 and right now with shipping it's at less than $30.

John
KC3FL

Jerry N9AVY

Bird watt meter a looooong time ago ??? Must have been the Pterodactyl model !   Emoji

Jerry n9avy

On Monday, March 29, 2021, 07:09:36 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

I've got one. It's ok if you don't have another way to monitor your audio output.
The price is way good too.
The last item I bought on eBay was a peak reading Bird wattmeter a loooong time ago. Still using it too!
Milt.
N6MG