From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 2:52 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] KK6KMU #information

KK6 IS ON NOW 19:00.I am only getting abt 50% of his call here in KY.
Good luck
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jerry N9AVY

Copy very light here in Northern IL.  Maybe 10-20%..

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 01:57:25 PM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

Got Bob, KK6KMU into NE Indiana good 469 here.

He's calling "CQ POTA and APE"...look for him at 14,072 MHz

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9