From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 7:02 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: [070Club] KC9UR QRZ Featured Member!

Our own Bob, KC9UR of Pontoon Portable APE fame is the QRZ featured member this morning! Check it out quick! They change them after just a little while. Congrats Bob, hope to work you and Stan again this August.

"Fame is fleeting."

When these notices get posted I always miss them. Nutz !

jerry  n9avy

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 06:42:37 AM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

Nutz!!

I missed it.

But I am sure looking forward to APE'ing with you August 20-22 at Trine State Recreation Area, POTA park K-4182.

73,
Stan
W9SMR
070 #1611

Our own Bob, KC9UR of Pontoon Portable APE fame is the QRZ featured member this morning!  Check it out quick!  They change them after just a little while.  Congrats Bob, hope to work you and Stan again this August.

Bob KC9UR

Guess I missed out on my 5 minutes of fame.  :-(  Best wishes to all for a safe and healthy summer.  I'm looking forward to another APE with Stan (W9SMR) in August and to more Chimp Chases (couldn't make the first one).

Bob, KC9UR