From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 12:49 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC9UR POTA Effort Today

Got him! Bright, Strong, and Clean trace into central Florida. Thanks for activating this POTA Bob! Have Fun!

Alan Sorum WL7CG

It was close. I printed his call, but...

Glad to see it happening.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 2/27/21 10:28 AM, stan W9SMR wrote:
Bob is shutting down his POTA now after 2 hours on the air. He reports he made 12 QSO's from Quabache State Park, K-2263, near Bluffton, Indiana.

WX there is sunny and in the upper 40's.

Who's next to activate a POTA?

73,
Stan
W9SMR
070 PR Director

Got him! Bright, Strong, and Clean trace into central Florida. Thanks for activating this POTA Bob! Have Fun!

The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA ( https://groups.io/g/GAPA )

Jerry N9AVY

Looked for KC9UR/p today, but too close to Indiana for propagation. Same story when he's on the alake for APE.

Jerry n9avy