i just worked Stan on 40m

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, August 20, 2021, 03:32:47 PM CDT, Bob KC9UR <rebill05@...> wrote:

We just finished setting up, and are working out a few details on internet connectivity.  I will be on 20m, and Stan will be on 40m to start out.  We had some difficulty setting up the 6m antenna - probably won't be able to get on there until tomorrow.  Looking forward to working you.

Bob, KC9UR

N9JCA Chris

Saw Stan working a station on 7.071 NO trace here in S W Indiana on Stan must be to close
Chris N9JCA PODXS #797
73

On 8/20/21 8:46 PM, JEFF WALSH wrote:
i just worked Stan on 40m
*/JEFF WALSH/*
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.
On Friday, August 20, 2021, 03:32:47 PM CDT, Bob KC9UR <rebill05@msn.com> wrote:
We just finished setting up, and are working out a few details on internet connectivity.  I will be on 20m, and Stan will be on 40m to start out.  We had some difficulty setting up the 6m antenna - probably won't be able to get on there until tomorrow.  Looking forward to working you.
Bob, KC9UR

Just had a Q with Bob KC9UR at 14.072.06

John
KC3FL

JEFF WALSH

KC9UR APE
Stan still on 40m decent copy in MS
no signs of Bob on 20m in MS

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, August 20, 2021, 04:48:04 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Just had a Q with Bob KC9UR at 14.072.06

John
KC3FL

Jerry N9AVY

Yup !@  Saw that Q, but no copy on KC9UR... as usual.  Too close for 20m.