KC3EF Spring Road Trip

Richard Rohrer

We got our tickets for the NCAA Gymnastics National Championships today, so the spring road trip is on.  We will be covering the following grids:  EM64, EM27, EM26, EM25, EM24, EM23, EM15, EM14, EM13, EM03, EM02, EM01, DL99 and DL98.  These are grids that I have not made a qso from.  This may seem disjointed, but that is why.  From Huntsville, EM64 we will be going thru some of the other EM grids in the 30s, 40s, and 50s.  We will be returning thru the TX, LA coast again so EL59 is still a possibility for anyone that needs it.  We are leaving on April 9th and will be back in FL some time around the 24th.  No Rick we are not going to DL88, hi hi.  If anyone would like the detailed map drop me an e-mail.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Jerry N9AVY

Dick :

Happy motoring !  Enjoy NCAA Gymnastics, too .

Looks like I need  EM03  & DL99; so hope to be on lookout for those grfids !

Thanks in advance !

Jerry  N9AVY

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 01:32:33 PM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

We got our tickets for the NCAA Gymnastics National Championships today, so the spring road trip is on.  We will be covering the following grids:  EM64, EM27, EM26, EM25, EM24, EM23, EM15, EM14, EM13, EM03, EM02, EM01, DL99 and DL98.  These are grids that I have not made a qso from.  This may seem disjointed, but that is why.  From Huntsville, EM64 we will be going thru some of the other EM grids in the 30s, 40s, and 50s.  We will be returning thru the TX, LA coast again so EL59 is still a possibility for anyone that needs it.  We are leaving on April 9th and will be back in FL some time around the 24th.  No Rick we are not going to DL88, hi hi.  If anyone would like the detailed map drop me an e-mail.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

Fantastic Dick!  You guys enjoy the Championships.  Great that they are going ahead with them.  Sign me up for DL99 and EM01.  But I'll work you in as many grids as I can - whether I've worked it before or not.  It will be a joy to follow you there and back!  Hi to Kathy!  And a big "Thank You" to both of you.  73,

Stephen Melachrinos

Dick -

I need DL98, but I'd like to see your map (just for fun).

Steve
W3HF (@arrl.net)