From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 26, 2021 11:09 pm
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF October Road Trip Update

Attached is the updated grid schedule for the rest of the trip.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Barry VA7GEM

Kathy
TVM
Appreciated
Barry

Richard Rohrer

Well, Kathy and I arrived back in FL on Saturday from 30 days of travel.  Thanks to all who worked me during this trip and sorry about those that needed grids, but could not make contact.  We will be home for about a week and then traveling to MD for work for a bit.  Will be in DE at Thanksgiving and Xmas, so if anyone still needs DE let me know.

Our next road trip is planned for August/September 2022 to the Pacific Northwest hitting some of the grids in NORCAL and OR and WA.  I will keep the group posted as the xyl does the planning.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Rick - N7WE

And once again Dick, great big thank you to you and Kathy.  I really enjoy your road trips and the new grids.  You two really are PSK Travelers!  It is a long time to next August/September, but I'll just wait it out.  There are a bunch of grids out there that are not in my log!  Again, thank you both!  And Happy Thanksgiving!