KC3EF October Road Trip Update

Richard Rohrer

Our October plans have changed a little.  My only consulting customer has asked Kathy and I to visit the Tesla plant in Fremont, CA with him after we leave Las Vegas.  We will be traveling thru DM14, DM15, DM05, DM06, CM96, CM97, CM87, CM86, CM95, CM95, DM04, DM03, DM13, DM12, and DM22.  So if anyone needs any of these grids please let me know.  Kathy has not finished her detailed sheet as of yet.  And Rick we are still not going to DL88, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

Dick-
Add me to your DM15 list.  That's the only one of the "expanded itinerary" that I need.  And please tell Kathy I will never ask again you guys to venture down the road to DL88 (....but you are missing a real adventure!)  Hi hi!  Travel safe, enjoy the trip, and hopefully we will have a bunch of Qs as you guys travel.

Dick:

Have a great trip !     Out of all those I only need DM15 ... that's good for me.

Happy motoring ! Maybe you'll get a free sample Tesla !  Emoji

Jerry  n9avy