From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Apr 18, 2022 1:35 pm
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF in DM66

Dick is in DM66 on about 14.072 at 2033.  Weak but readable into central Florida.  Looking for calls.

Saw him work Milt then lost him completely.  QRM from stations in Hungary and England.  Glad I got him before they opened up.

Richard Rohrer

Well as stated above worked Rick and Milt from DM66.  Did not get much other action from my CQing.  After working Milt the band seemed to die for me.  Blue the fuse again.  Funny thing is that it does not happen when I am transmitting and drawing current, it seems to happen when the radio is plugged in and the car is started.  Spent most of the day going to historic sites and will be doing the same tomorrow.  Wednesday we will be going thru DM74.  Will be transiting the entire diagonal of the grid so should be plenty of time to work all that want the grid if the propagation gods are favorable.  I will be around 14072 as usual and will let a few know by text when getting ready to hit the grid.

73
Dick - KC3EF