KC3EF EL59

Rick - N7WE

Dick on 40m now.  Says he will be in EL59 for a few more minutes.  Get him know if you need him!  Really strong into central Florida, but there was nothing when he was on 20.

Bill-N7RI

Nothing in WY.

Bill
N7RI
070-1191

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021, 10:52 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Dick on 40m now.  Says he will be in EL59 for a few more minutes.  Get him know if you need him!  Really strong into central Florida, but there was nothing when he was on 20.

Eric KG6MZS

That's funny Rick - I've got nothing on 40m here in California.

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 4/23/21 9:52 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Dick on 40m now.  Says he will be in EL59 for a few more minutes.  Get him know if you need him!  Really strong into central Florida, but there was nothing when he was on 20.

First and foremost...a huge, huge THANK YOU! to Dick and Kathy for all they do for we Grid Chasers when they travel.  You two are making a lot of us 070ers very happy!

The prop was weird again today.  Looking at PSK Reporter, 20m looked like it was long skip only around noon EDT today.  And I couldn't see Dick at all for most of his time 0n 20.  But I could see you Eric - you were 599!  Did catch a partial decode for Dick just before he QSYed to 40.  But 40 was wide open from the south into central Florida.  Dick from LA, Lee - N5SLY from TX and Bob - K4VBM from GA were all 599.  If I ever figure out this propagation stuff it will be a miracle!  Thanks to our travelers, I now have another state complete  - LA - and 380 grids filled. I'll probably never get prop figured out, nor those remaining 56 grids filled.  But it sure is fun trying!  Thanks again Dick and Kathy!  Can't wait for your next adventure!