KB3RAN/1

N9JCA Chris

Made Contact on 40M 7.071.7 KB3RAN/1
Chris N9JCA PODXS #797

On 8/20/21 10:35 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Briefly saw Bob on 20m working a KA9 but then the bottom drooped out and he was gone.  Nutz !

Hope everyone stays operating until I get home. Took xyl to dinner, and now she is in Kohl's.  And we are abt 45 minutes from home.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Richard Rohrer

Just worked Dave on 14.070.235.  Really strong signal into FL.

73
Dick - KC3EF

@Robert_KE0STT

I worked Dave on 14.070. Okay signal into Iowa. A little bit of fade here and there.

Robert
KE0STT

Chuck M

Robert, nice to see a SW Iowan on the list.  Grew up in Adair, 69 grad of A-C.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB