Rest In Peace Mike !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

David, K9DWR

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> [2021-07-07 18:35]:
Long time friend has been in an induced coma since January and today the plug
was pulled because there was no brain activity. Coma was induced due o
Covid-19 infection. Back around 2005 he joined PODXS 070 made a few contacts,
but left PSK31 mode until I persuaded him to get back on to work me on PSK
since he had a IC-7300 he had just purchased. He never got back on PSK as far
as I know until he fell ill in January 2021. Rest In Peace Mike !
Sorry to hear that, Jerry. Too many SKs lately. :-(

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jerry N9AVY

Yes, far too many SK lately.   Got word of 2 on same day.

Lost one in his 90's who was a WWII survivor from Ukraine. Forced to work for Nazis and at end of war ended up working as translator (5 languages) for U.S. Army.  He had lots of stories, but didn't share them on the air.  Far too many are leaving us...

Jerry  n9avy

* Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> [2021-07-07 18:35]:

#1604 LONP #255
david@...