K2T SES certificate

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Got this in email today:

Nice to see special event stations using PSK31 (this one was 20m).

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

Jerry N9AVY

If that's a QSL, some data is missing which makes it worthless for awards...  Frequency & time ?  Just sayin' .

Jerry   N9AVY

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 12:14:08 PM CDT, GA - Bob - K4VBM <ptcorners@...> wrote:

Got this in email today:

Nice to see special event stations using PSK31 (this one was 20m).

Bob
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

KC2ASA - Peter Head

I was the the digital op for this event in 2019 when we started it.
This year I only swung by since I had a lot going on that day.
I’ll mention it to the club about the QSLs
-Peter KC2ASA

--
KC2ASA
[active on APRS - try Voice Alert or send a MSG]

On Aug 24, 2021, at 13:41, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

If that's a QSL, some data is missing which makes it worthless for awards...  Frequency & time ?  Just sayin' .

Jerry   N9AVY

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 12:14:08 PM CDT, GA - Bob - K4VBM <ptcorners@...> wrote:

Got this in email today:

<nbmlohkedkglpfee.jpg>