July Mailing

Jim K5SP

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Chuck M

Many thanks for the huge efforts sending out the stickers.  Received mine today also.

Busy with lots of stuff in preparation for moving over to Cinnamon Lake, Ohio.  About 20 miles northeast of Ashland.  Hope to be back on the HF bands by mid September.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM, Jim K5SP
<jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

William Wagaman

Received my Stickers Today thanks much de Bill N3GTY

On 7/27/2021 7:32 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Bill Wagaman N3GTY
155 Woodbridge Drive
Spring Lake, NC 28390

David Matuszek

Got mine and more than I expected. :) Very nice!

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Sid Downey

Received stickers today. Thanks to those who worked so hard getting these stickers to us.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Jul 27, 2021, at 7:01 PM, David Matuszek <radio.w1log@...> wrote:

Got mine and more than I expected. :) Very nice!

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

W7RTL

Received my stickers.
Thanks for all the hard work.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 9:10 PM Sid Downey <sid47@...> wrote:
Received stickers today. Thanks to those who worked so hard getting these stickers to us.

Sid W7JSD
1513

On Jul 27, 2021, at 7:01 PM, David Matuszek <radio.w1log@...> wrote:

Got mine and more than I expected. :) Very nice!

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 7:32 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Just received word from Jeff, W3WMU that he placed the last of his share of the July sticker mailing into the hands of the USPS today.

If you have not already received yours, they should be arriving in the next few days.

Many thanks to Jeff, and Bob KK6KMU for sorting out the mess of envelopes, stickers, coin envelopes, address labels, that I mail to them every mailing.   Great work from a couple of dedicated club members.

BTW, I got my stickers in the mail today also.

Jim,  K5SP #483

JoAnn Donaldson

As of yesterday, NADA, hopefully today.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, July 29, 2021, 8:50:00 PM CDT, W7RTL <rtlatimer60@...> wrote:

[...]

ShawnP

WooHoo!  Got my 1st ever packet of stickers - Thanks to all the volunteers (and the mail person who managed to get it to the correct mailbox).

Jim K5SP

JoAnn, Jeff informed me that your stickers were mailed Wednesday. Let me know if you don't get them.

Sometimes Mail from Mississippi comes by Pony Express.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 2:50 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
[...]

Jim K5SP,

Nothing today. Tomorrow Tomorrow, The Sun Will Shine Tomorrow.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
[...]

JEFF WALSH

Pony Express mail in Mississippi is considered to be the fastest!!
Hi hi
Jeff
W3WMU

<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
[...]

Life is just slower in MS and no one does anything fast.   Heard their horse died Emoji

Jerry  n9avy #454

<joannplano2005@...> wrote:
[...]

Barry VA7GEM

Mailman brought me a treasured envelope today.
TVM
Barry

Jeff

Thanks for all y'all's hard work putting the mailings together and getting them out. I received my envelope today.

Thanks & 73,

Jeff/KN4FRG

On Sat, Jul 31, 2021, 9:24 AM Barry VA7GEM via groups.io <boat.anchor=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Mailman brought me a treasured envelope today.
TVM
Barry

Buz Johnson

Got mine today, thanks.

Buz, WA5AMM

stan W9SMR

Got mine today!

I must be at the far end of the East bound Conestoga wagon mail train out of CA.

Thanks, Bob, KK6KMU, and good luck tomorrow with your APE adventure.

I will be looking for you!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.onelink.me%2F107872968%3Fpid%3DInProduct%26c%3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers%26af_wl%3Dym%26af_sub1%3DInternal%26af_sub2%3DGlobal_YGrowth%26af_sub3%3DEmailSignature%26af_web_dp%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fmore.att.com%2Fcurrently%2Fimap&data=04%7C01%7C%7C0ace86e599ba4663a02608d953c5215b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637632928395016082%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6DlVfgddGrjSBuX7zFYpLE%2FzY%2BgJ%2BoyLMucp90xg3u4%3D&reserved=0>

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 2:50 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io
<joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
As of yesterday, NADA, hopefully today.

JoAnn
AB8YZ