Topics

Jeremy - N1ZZZ/mm

DL2AYL@...

Nando, your e-mail address isn't correct in the www.qrz.com. Just for the case
you don't get it the same message here again.

Hi Nando,

just had contact with Jeremy on 15 meters. He'll arrive at Paranagu� on the 1st
of July, late in the evening. He asked me to tell you that he'll be available
for you on the next day, the 2nd of July from 18.00 local time. He'll try to
send you an e-mail too, but he isn't sure if it will work, the internet access
there is a bit tricky.
See you on the bands!
73's de Erika/DL2AYL

Pavanatti <cevada@...>

THANKS ... Erika
I catch it ... sorry i was out for a few time ok ... but i just sended the e-mail
confirming the
meeting in next day 02 ok ...

Thanks for all and wait for news ok ..