From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
Date: 1/2/21 10:20 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Jealous

Sitting here watching East coasters working Europe and I don't see a single trace from over there.  Jealous!

Jim,  K5SP #483
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

Sorry about that.  Snagged Italy, France and Belgium this morning.

Dave
KB3RAN

Sitting here watching East coasters working Europe and I don't see a single trace from over there.  Jealous!

Jim,  K5SP #483
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, Jim, I’m on East coast and not hearing any Europe yet!! Bummer but then again a modest vertical here.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!