Topics

JE1CPB

Jerry N9AVY

Confirmed via LoTW in 24 hours ! Wow fast service !

Jerry n9avy

So you went back and finally made contact, congrats.  My confirmation was there also.  LOTW might be a bear to setup but well worth it, no going back and manually confirming and lots of reports.

Jerry N9AVY

Yep, and they're all 99 44/100 % accurate unless some of the stuff on Eqsl where they get wrong bands, wrong call signs and sometimes they log both starting & quitting times. Not much error with LoTW.

Jerry n9avy