Jay N4NUI

Jerry N9AVY

Got you LoTW confirmation.  You need to revise it because it says you're on IOTA NA-006, but am not aware of any islands in Utah.

Thanks  ,

Jerry  n9avy

JoAnn Donaldson

Whom are you talking to?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 6:02:37 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Got you LoTW confirmation.  You need to revise it because it says you're on IOTA NA-006, but am not aware of any islands in Utah.

Thanks  ,

That's just Jerry.  He was responding to Jay N4NUI.

Jim K5SP

On 6/28/2021 2:53 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
Whom are you talking to?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 6:02:37 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Got you LoTW confirmation.  You need to revise it because it says you're on IOTA NA-006, but am not aware of any islands in Utah.

Thanks  ,

Jim,  K5SP #483

Couldn't locate N4NUI's email so I posted it here.   ARRL  lists him as being i NA-006 on LoTW.  Guess even LoTW makes errors, but not as much a QRZ does.

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:54:04 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Whom are you talking to?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 6:02:37 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Got you LoTW confirmation.  You need to revise it because it says you're on IOTA NA-006, but am not aware of any islands in Utah.

Thanks  ,

Jerry  n9avy

Stephen Melachrinos

Neither ARRL nor QRZ validates IOTA references. If a user selects it, they publish it. For ARRL it's embedded in the station location you define--if you put it there, LoTW will report it when a QSO is matched.

Couldn't locate N4NUI's email so I posted it here.   ARRL  lists him as being i NA-006 on LoTW.  Guess even LoTW makes errors, but not as much a QRZ does.

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 02:54:04 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

Whom are you talking to?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 6:02:37 PM CDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Got you LoTW confirmation.  You need to revise it because it says you're on IOTA NA-006, but am not aware of any islands in Utah.

Thanks  ,

Think Jay may have other QTH and moved ??? Forgot to change IOTA  ???

Jerry

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 05:38:14 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...> wrote:

[...]

Well the last address change the FCC has was in 2005, and the previous address was in Miramar FL.

But NA-006 is in VY0 (Nunavut)! I don't think this is simply a "I forgot to change it."