January Mailing

Jim K5SP

It is with sadness that Jerry N9AVY has determined that due to health reasons, he will no longer be able to perform the duties of Endorsement Director.

A new Director will be announced shortly, and it will take some time for him to be able to learn the job, and bring the endorsements up to date.

Because we want no member that has earned an endorsement to not receive his sticker, the mailing of January stickers may not occur on time in January.  Please be patient until we get the new director on board, and everything is up to date.

I thanked Jerry for all he has done for the 070 Club, in the following message:

"I want to personally thank you for all you have done for PODXS070 Club over the years.  You have always stepped up and tackled every challenge thrown your way with grace and dignity.  The endorsement process would not be even remotely viable without your analyzing and solving each and every problem thrown at us with the malfunctioning software.

Please stay in touch, and keep me informed as to your status. "

Jim,  K5SP #483

Fr Richard WB8YXF

Jerry will be in our prayers.
Thank you for all you have done for your fellow hams.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021, 11:50:39 AM EST, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

David Tucker

Sorry Jerry about your condition. I hope the situation is not to serious. Speedy recovery my friend.

73's Dave NU4N