Topics

io Groups Question

Eric KG6MZS

Hello All,

I changed my eMail address for io Groups and all my other groups have switched.

This group is sending group traffic to both the new and the old eMail addresses.

Anybody know why?

... or how to make it stop sending to the old eMail address?

TIA,

73

Eric

KG6MZS

Jim K5SP

Eric, I check all your settings and all appears to be changed.  I was unable to find anything with your old email address in it.

Will keep searching for answer.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Eric KG6MZS

Thanks Jim.  I'm still getting email to the old address as well as the new one.  Something strange is up.  When I posted in the past I was getting duplicate emails of my own post.

Go figure...

73
Eric
KG6MZS

Stephen Melachrinos

THAT sounds like you are subscribed twice. We just identified a situation where a member was subscribed to the email without an underlying groups.io account. Perhaps you DO have a groups.io account under the new email address, and all that information is correct, but you also have an email-only subscription under the old address.

Jim: Is there any way to search for those cases where it's email only?