Instructions LONP Credit for >2786

Jim K5SP

Attached you will find instructions for obtaining LONP credit for members with numbers >2786, along with a sample log file.

If you submit log entries for credit and do NOT follow these instructions, then your submission will be deleted.  The reason for these specific instructions is because every submission requires manual intervention and checking, which is a time consuming task.

We will process these as soon as possible after receipt.

Thanks to all for compliance.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim and Milt
Thanks for all of your hard work.  I've sent my report to Milt but how do we proceed in the future with new contacts?  Since the Alpha list is broken is there another place where we can find the members after 2786?  Maybe you can put a list in the files section

John
KC3FL

David, K9DWR

* John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> [2021-02-16 09:53]:
Jim and Milt
Thanks for all of your hard work.  I've sent my report to Milt but how do we
proceed in the future with new contacts?  Since the Alpha list is broken is
there another place where we can find the members after 2786?  Maybe you can
put a list in the files section
John,

I've made some recent (like yesterday, recent) progress in accessing the club
data with a script. We should be able to get a current list presented on the
site soon (first step toward getting LONP fixed).

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

John, the "Member Files" link on the menu will get you the latest member data in .csv form.

You can open that file with any spreadsheet application.

Jim K5SP

On Feb 16, 2021 11:53 AM, "John - KC3FL via groups.io" <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Jim and Milt
Thanks for all of your hard work.  I've sent my report to Milt but how do we proceed in the future with new contacts?  Since the Alpha list is broken is there another place where we can find the members after 2786?  Maybe you can put a list in the files section

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Ron Bosch

Jim,
Do I correctly presume that those of us w/ numbers greater than #2786 may also use this process to submit for LONP credit in general since the endorsement checker does not count our LONP credit at all?

Ron
KE4DRF #2790

On Feb 16, 2021 11:53 AM, "John - KC3FL via groups.io" <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jim and Milt
Thanks for all of your hard work.  I've sent my report to Milt but how do we proceed in the future with new contacts?  Since the Alpha list is broken is there another place where we can find the members after 2786?  Maybe you can put a list in the files section

John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

We did not take that into account for this.  You are not getting credit because the LONP endorsement checker does not count you as a member due to your membership date being > 2786.

Let me get the heads together to see how we can handle new members until the new software is ready.