In Rememberance - Paul - NU4C

Rick - N7WE

QST is reporting that our 070 member Paul - NU4C has become a SK.  Like many of you I had worked Paul many times and considered him a gentleman and a true friend.  He was one of my regular contacts while we were on our "Farewell Tour" around the US in 2016.  Paul had some serious "creds" in 070 Club, most notably being the first, if not only, to complete 366 twice!  The following is offered in rememberance of him.

NU4C – Paul Milward - 070 #824 of Ormond Beach, FL.  First licensed in September of 2000 as KD7KMG while living in Tempe, AZ,  he upgraded to Extra in September of 2004, and on relocating to Florida became AB4PM.  In November of 2008 he was granted the vanity call of NU4C.

Paul joined the 070 Club on January 3, 2009.  He was very active in the Club earning more than 44 endorsements.  His outstanding accomplishments included Work the World, 24/7, Leap Day, Clock and Calendar, and 366 – TWICE!  He was LONP Member #143 and was 8th on the LONP Honor Roll with 852 fellow members worked.

RIP Paul.  You were a fine operator and a good friend.

I agree 100% Rick. I worked him a lot in our contests. I always remember his call because it was close to mine.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jerry N9AVY

Yep, gonna miss Paul and our QSOs.   Hope he's in a better place.

While I'm commenting on those who passed, I should mention Mike , KA9DFI, who was a Covid victim.

73,   Jerry  n9avy  #454