ICOM 7300 with RigBlaster Advantage

N9JCA Chris

Is there anyone in the Group using a RigBlaster Advantage and

ICOM 7300 combination for PSK31

The Problem I am having is I don't see any output on the screen

I'm sure it has to do with the Settings

If I go to Menu  Set  Connectors  this is what I have

ACC/USB  Output Select  AF

ACC/AF OUTPUT LEVEL 50

ACC/USB SQL OFF(OPEN)

ACC/USB AF Beep OFF

ACC/USB IF Output Level 50

ACC MOD LEVEL 50

USB MOD LEVEL 50

DATA OFF MOD MIC,ACC

DATA MOD ACC

PTT Port Function PTT Input

IF any of your Settings are Different to mine

Please let me know it will be greatly Appreciated

Chris N9JCA PODXS #797

73

Chris...
My experience with the ICOM IC-7300 was the APE season last year. I activated 4 different locations and the rig performed flawlessly.
I ran from the 7300 to a laptop directly, using MixW.
The output was controlled by the USB Audio Codec on the audio adjustment on the laptop. No external
sound card is necessary.
What software are you using?
Milt.
N6MG

Is there anyone in the Group using a RigBlaster Advantage and
ICOM 7300 combination for PSK31
The Problem I am having is I don't see any output on the screen
I'm sure it has to do with the Settings
If I go to Menu  Set  Connectors  this is what I have
ACC/USB  Output Select  AF
ACC/AF OUTPUT LEVEL 50
ACC/USB SQL OFF(OPEN)
ACC/USB AF Beep OFF
ACC/USB IF Output Level 50
ACC MOD LEVEL 50
USB MOD LEVEL 50
DATA OFF MOD MIC,ACC
DATA MOD ACC
PTT Port Function PTT Input
IF any of your Settings are Different to mine
Please let me know it will be greatly Appreciated
Chris N9JCA PODXS #797
73

N9JCA Chris

Milt

I'm using Flrig 1.4.7 and Fldigi 4.1.23

Flrig works fine Fldigi is giving me fits

When I used my 7200 I had no Problems with the setup

When I use Voice with 7300 all is good

USB-D doesn't show output on the front of the rig

I use LINUX not Windows

I prefer using the RigBlaster 'cos you can hear both TX/RX

if you use the internal sound card you only hear RX

Chris N9JCA

73

On 11/3/22 19:31, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:

[...]

You might want to try the Fldigi user group.  winfldigi@groups.io | Home
I have seen similar questions like yours there.

73
John
KC3FL

JoAnn Donaldson

I ran an Rigblaster Advance with my FT-1000MP. It had a connector which is where I got Input Audio. Output Audio, and PTT or you can use the Mic connection for Output Audio and PTT. Also try doing a Google search. I am sure there are tons of UTube Video's on the subject.

JoAnn
AB8YZ