HUDAK RESULTS #information

Where can I find out the results of the Hudak contest?
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Leland Sly

Results for this year have not been announced yet.  Should be available in about a week.

Results for past contests can be found in the Files section of the Groups IO email for the 070 club.  Here is a link...

73

Lee N5SLY

On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 2:49 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Where can I find out the results of the Hudak contest?
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jim K5SP

Logs aren't due until 9/12. Results will be finalized then and results posted asap

<dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Where can I find out the results of the Hudak contest?
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--