been fooling with it for days ....i am using a ic-7200 .... reloaded the latest version of hrd and that didn't help....... i finally reset the 7200 back to factory defaults and it seems have fixed it ... the 7200 is dedicated for digi only so i don't switch settings .... can't explain but been working now for 2 hours without problems ....  i am a computer dummy so i can't tell you how or why or what happened .... good luck ....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 07:28:44 PM CDT, 1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Well folks
It looks like I will have to give this test a miss
as my old faithful HRD will no longer work.
In DM780 every time I hover over a rcvd callsign
it freezes. It will not recover. This has always
been an issue with a hesitation, but tonight it
is a lockup that is only fixed by a restart of DM780.
Hope you all have fun es GL
Barry

JEFF WALSH

Barry ... just a thought but have you re calibrated the sound card

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 07:42:41 PM CDT, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:

Barry...i have been having the same problem here with my HRD software ...slowly over the last month it would freeze up and not recover ... finally got to the point where it was unusable ....
been fooling with it for days ....i am using a ic-7200 .... reloaded the latest version of hrd and that didn't help....... i finally reset the 7200 back to factory defaults and it seems have fixed it ... the 7200 is dedicated for digi only so i don't switch settings .... can't explain but been working now for 2 hours without problems ....  i am a computer dummy so i can't tell you how or why or what happened .... good luck ....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

Tnx Jeff
Appreciate the viewpoint.
Barry

1470

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 05:45 PM, JEFF WALSH wrote:
Barry ... just a thought but have you re calibrated the sound card

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS