From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:18 AM
Subject: [070] Hey, Check This Out!

   John AG4CZ has put up a nifty little gizmo called the Maple Leaf Tracking
Tool to help us in our quest for that elusive Maple Leaf endorsement. You
have to have cookies enabled for the tool to work, as it saves the data to
your local computer in a cookie. Check it out at <
http://www.qsl.net/ag4cz/vetools.htm > ...nice work John! Jay N3DQU.

JHudak3rd@...

John, thanks for the great forms. You are a true gentleman and a real HAM,
and a team player. Thanks again. Best 73, good DX

KA3X, Jay