Head’s Up -TDW 2022-Three Day Weekend Contest

stan W9SMR

TDW – Three Day Weekend Contest – Less than 1 Week Away

Three Day Weekend Contest (72 Hours):

0000 UTC Friday, June 3
2359 UTC Sunday, June 5

This PODXS 070 Contest includes all bands from 160M to 6M (no WARC Bands).

The contest is open to all amateurs. Welcome all Newcomers and invite them to join us.

Be sure to review the rules at: TDW Contest Rules

There will be 8 Bonus Stations spread across the continent, so everybody should have plenty to pick from. Bonus Stations count as 100 points.

2021 TDW Top Dawg Steve, VA3TPS will be an honorary Bonus Station. The 8 bonus stations are spread from Costa Rica to California, Ontario and Florida including West Virginia and Kentucky in the heartland.

Here is the complete list of 2022 Bonus Stations.

Don’t forget to check for Sporadic-E propagation on 6M. It is the season for that! Post your QSY intentions on the Chat Group or Reflector and be sure to spot anything seen (and yourself) on PSKReporter.

Please consider using the Contest Chat Group at Contest Chat

Logs will be due 1 week after the contest closes.

Check the rules, arrange your schedule to participate as much as you can, relax and enjoy the PODXS 070 TDW Contest.

73,

 Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

PR@...

Stan,

Tnx fer putting in the part about the Chat.  I plan on posting to the chat when I change bands and hpe the other bonus stations do the same.
I'll be working all bands from 160 to 6 mtrs.  See y'all there.

John
KC3FL

Ron Bosch

Please don’t forget to add you EPC and 10-10 numbers to your Macro’s when on 10m so I can double dip for Open Season :-0

Ron KE4DRF

Sent from Mail for Windows