Ham Radio Deluxe Improvements

Barry VA7GEM

For those using HRD LOG pls note that it is no longer possible
to enter an alpha character in the TX or RX EXCH boxes. This
makes it difficult for a lot of our contests where we use name, S/P/C, OM/YL, etc.
CU on the air

Buz Johnson

Barry,
I understand there is a lot happening at HRD right now and I thought they would have had a fix for this by now.  They are aware of the issue and a fix should be forthcoming.  I will be testing a beta version add on program to HRD this week and during the contest that adds additional enhancements to HRD users that will specifically benefit PODXS070 members.  Stay tuned.
de WA5AMM, Buz