Topics

Grids

Jerry N9AVY

Soory ... Have EM81   ... Need EM 91

From: "w3hf@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [070] RE: Grids

Jerry -

Keith KF4BI (070 #929) is in EM81.

Steve W3HF

Okay, that's the islands.

N3XM was on St Simons Isl (he was my EM91 and NA-058 in 2007), K8GI on Lanier Isl (2009 and 2013), K4S on Sapelo Isl (2013), and N4XGI and K8CQ (both 2010) live on St Simons.

K8CQ's QRZ page says he's happy to QSL NA-058, EM91, or Glynn County via LoTW or direct.

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

Soory ... Have EM81   ... Need EM 91

Jerry N9AVY

Steve:

Only one out of that group I worked was K4S  from FL Shark's Tooth Festival  in April 2013 ... close, but no cigar !

Back to S7P...

Thanks

Jerry

N3XM was on St Simons Isl (he was my EM91 and NA-058 in 2007), K8GI on Lanier Isl (2009 and 2013), K4S on Sapelo Isl (2013), and N4XGI and K8CQ (both 2010) live on St Simons.

K8CQ's QRZ page says he's happy to QSL NA-058, EM91, or Glynn County via LoTW or direct.

---In 070@..., wrote :

Soory ... Have EM81   ... Need EM 91

W7RIV

I'll look some of these up and see what I can do. I've had intentions to do this, but hasn't happened. I'm fixing my Jeep (I broke an axle 4-wheeling recently) and I'm wanting to take it out and do some mobile operations. I'm happy to create a Google sheet and get these added. Southern Utah is 100+ right now and approaching 100 in Northern Utah so it might be more like late august (maybe APE) or into September.

Anyone else needing grids in Utah let me know, and even if they are grids near the borders of Utah especially Northern Utah.

Bryon, W7RIV

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 5:49 PM, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bryon -

You asked Jerry (not me), but I'll answer too.

DM38, DM39, and DM47.