Grid Square FN95 Today and tomorrow

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

KB3RAN will be in grid square FN95 today 8/16 and tomorrow 8/17 operating on 20 meters mostly.  Will try 40 also.  This is near my APE but not there yet.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Rick - N7WE

Edited

I'll be looking for you Dave...hope the t-storms don't shut me down.  They are predicted for late this afternoon until about 10 PM local (0200 UTC).  Are you going to me be in Nova Scotia or was that a typo on the grid square?  Hope to work you whatever grid you're in.

stan W9SMR

I think he meant FN65fk, Robbinston 45th Parallel, Washington Co., Maine.

I worked him about a half hour ago and that is what he told me then.

He is still calling on 20m about 14,071.

Looking forward to his APE .

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9