Topics

Grid Credit While Operating Away From Home

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I can't find the information about grid chasing.  I'm finding great info about the grids but not the part about where you get credit for grids that you activate.
Can someone lead me to that info? Thanks
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Stephen Melachrinos

Dave -

I don't know if that was ever formally documented on a rules page. That may have only been "documented" in emails.

Note that it wouldn't have been in APE rules as it applies to all grid activations, not just those in August.

I can't find the information about grid chasing.  I'm finding great info about the grids but not the part about where you get credit for grids that you activate.
Can someone lead me to that info? Thanks
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Jerry N9AVY

Pretty sure it was in an email or two around the time N7WE was traveling out West.

Jerry