Great Blog Eric! was Re: KC3EF in DM74 msg #68936

Rick - N7WE

Eric-
Just checked out your blog on the link you provided!  It's now in my bookmarks.  You are an interesting active guy!  And I am looking forward to your GridPedition to DM17.

Eric

Same here, bookmarked and will check daily.

John
KC3FL

Rick...
Eric is also very active as a SOTA activator.
He's everywhere, and always with a big signal.
The Los Angeles basin is surrounded by mountains in various ranges.
Many of the summits present some challenging hikes. Eric is fearless! Hi Hi.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

--
73's NU4N #1657

Here's the link to the blog     http://kg6mzs.com/grid-expedition-to-dm17/
It was in this message

KC3EF in DM74 4messages
messages

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE

It was at the bottom of his post Re: KC3EF in DM74 - msg #68936.  Here it is again.
http://kg6mzs.com/grid-expedition-to-dm17/

Tnx John

On 4/18/2022 1:27 PM, John - KC3FL via groups.io wrote:

Here's the link to the blog     http://kg6mzs.com/grid-expedition-to-dm17/
It was in this message

KC3EF in DM74 4messages
messages