From: Darin - NY7H <darin.crowley@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, May 14, 2022 1:00 pm
Subject: [070Club] FTDx-101MP Mode Setting #information

When operating PSK are you putting the radio in data-u, data-u preset, psk, psk preset or something else?
I've been trying data-u preset and psk preset but it's difficult to tell a difference right now without getting contacts.

thanks
73
Darin
NY7H

Darin - NY7H

I've been using HRD but I just started evaluating Win4Suite.  I really like it.  I've linked HRD logbook with Win4Suite too giving me the same look at logs as with HRD.  I linked N1MM+ with Win4Suite as well.
The presets help keep my ALC almost on zero.  I was testing that using HRD when I was running Chimp using the IC-7100.
The 101MP sure is sensitive.  I hear stations now that I never heard before.

Darin
NY7H