Topics

ft8 creep

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Ah. So the famous JT has decided that more PSK watering holes are ripe for being overrun by the modes he has created. I have an opinion on that and I have a view on what should happen but alas, apparently spontaneous human combustion is not a real thing so perhaps we should cast about for some constructive actions PSK’ers might take.

My observation is this: No one really is using the JT modes like JT9, JT65, etc.

So what’s to stop everyone who does PSK from just piling into the default frequencies for the now nearly abandoned JT modes?

Turnabout is fair play.

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!