Flex 6000 and PSK31 ??

w2eck

Is anyone in the Group using a Flex 6xxx radio/SSDR to do PSK31 on either Fldigi or WinWabler?? All of a sudden it's not working for me and I can't figure out why. Would like to compare setups with someone who has is working.

73 Paul w2eck

Jim K5SP

Paul I'm not. But found a qsl card behind file cabinet today from you. Did I ever send you one in return?

Jim K5SP

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Ross KE4BCN

Yes I am using a Flex 6400m with fldigi.

w2eck

Jim - looks I sent u one on 8/25/20, but have not received one yet.

73 Paul w2eck

Jim K5SP

By bad, apparently got knocked behind cabinet.  Will get one to you.

Jim K5SP

On 1/13/2021 3:10 PM, w2eck wrote:
Jim - looks I sent u one on 8/25/20, but have not received one yet.

73 Paul w2eck

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

w2eck

Solved the problem and have Fldigi working for PSK31 - thanks in large part to the help of KE4BCN,  Ross. Had a setting wrong in The Fldigi Rig config setup.
73 Paul w2eck