From: Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2021 7:11 am
Subject: [070Club] FLDIGI not decoding. #new

For those who are using FLDIGI I am having a problem decoding anything above 1000kz. Any one ever had this problem.I hope some can help me out . Tnx

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

David Tucker

Yes Steve I have no filters activated. When I see a signal on the WF I can decode with no problem. It seems to be the browser on the left hand side below 1000 it will copy.

Thanks Dave

On 7/2/2021 8:25 AM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Dave -

Do you have any filters activated on the radio?