FLdigi

N9JCA Chris

Jim

I am one of the people who use FLdigi/FLrig/ACLog

using LINUX ( Have to build most programs )

I have gotten ALL the Programs to work together very nicely

ALL the Program are easy to setup from scratch ( even in Windozes )

Just have to make a few chances in the setup process

to make them all be compatible

David does a great job in keeping the FLdigi/FLrig updated

I have been using these Programs since Day 1 when they 1st appeared

Scott also does a great job in keeping ACLog updated

By using the API integration you can setup ACLog and FLdigi

to talk to each other

You can download install setup everything

and be on the Air working in as little as 30 Mins

Chris N9JCA #797

73