Topics

File /Contest Results/RESULTS-Great Pumpkin 160M Sprint - 2020.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@070Club.groups.io group.

By: stan W9SMR

Results-Great Pumpkin 160M Sprint-2020

Barry VA7GEM

Nice to see so many participants and TVM to David K9DWR
for a new category that I swept all 3 top places in.
cheers
Barry
VA7GEM

stan W9SMR

Barry,

You are one-of-a-kind and deserve a unique category to show our appreciation for your participation!

We'll be looking for you and maybe we can get you scored with the others next time!!

73,
Stan
070 #1611
PODXS 070 PR Director

Nice to see so many participants and TVM to David K9DWR
for a new category that I swept all 3 top places in.
cheers
Barry
VA7GEM

Don - KM4UDX

Stan and Co.  I can not thank you enough for making a great experience. Using PSK is fun, operating on 160m is totally new, and working with others on a contest was simply a thrill.

I'm likely the worst contester in the world...I lack motovation, skills, experience, and determination. Yet I had a blast in the Pumkin Sprint, or as I dubbed it "more like a slow walk".

So again, many thanks.
--
Don
Km4udx