Topics

Field Day and Fldigi #information

Don - KM4UDX

Hello! For Field Day, is there a smart way to use Fldigi to record PSK31 QSOs using just the fldigi's organic log facility?  I've never actually used Fldigi for FD with PSK31 so I'm a bit clueless....thx!

--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...

B. Smith, N3XL

New Log.

On Jun 26, 2020 10:09, Don - KM4UDX <dontAy155@...> wrote:
Hello! For Field Day, is there a smart way to use Fldigi to record PSK31 QSOs using just the fldigi's organic log facility?  I've never actually used Fldigi for FD with PSK31 so I'm a bit clueless....thx!

--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...

--
Bill Smith, N3XL

New log is a good idea and when you're done you can merge it with your old log

David, K9DWR

* John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl=aol.com@groups.io> [2020-06-26 08:37]:
New log is a good idea and when you're done you can merge it with your old log
You will probably also want to set up the Field Day Contesting under the Configure Menu

Configure -> Contest/Logging -> Contest
under the General Tab, select ARRL Field Day for the contest and Exchange Send
Under the Field Day Tab, set your operating details

Doing that will put the Fldigi fields into a FD-specific layout.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Don - KM4UDX

Yes, separate log and I got the FD format working.

Thank you!
--
Don, km4udx, uBITX, and other obscure acronyms go here...