Topics

Field Day

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

ARRL upload completed
PODXS credited with 312 points
cheers de Barry

Richard Rohrer

My log is also uploaded.  Total of 102 contacts with 84 psk31, 17 rtty, and I hellschriber.  No FT8 or FT4.  Worked a few members during FD.  Usually can't get John, KC3FL unless I am mobile in another state, but managed to work him on 10.  Worked 16 station on 10, 14 on 15, 71 on 20, and 1 on 40.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Richard Rohrer

Barry,

Saw you briefly on waterfall but not luck in contacting you.

73
Dick - KC3EF

Stephen Melachrinos

Note to everyone: Now that some members have uploaded their logs to ARRL, PODXS 070 appears in the drop-down for Club or Group Name. All you have to do is select (click on) it.

No need to worry about typing it correctly.

Stephen Melachrinos

My log is uploaded. Only 13 QSOs, all PSK31. Then again, I just got home from a business trip, taking a red-eye connection from the west coast, and walked into the house at 1742z. Now to unpack and get some sleep.

102 points claimed.

Great contest.  Got 227 PSK31 q's and ran with the generator.  Check it out every Field day for hurricane season.  Got 7 new LONP and
2 new grids.  At 18:30 had a VE3 tell me the contest was over at 18:00, think a lot of folks thought that because the waterfall died around that time.

John
KC3FL

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:55 PM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
Barry,

Saw you briefly on waterfall but not luck in contacting you.

73
Dick - KC3EF
Roger that Dick
Saw ur callsign once but that was it.
Maybe next weekend
Barry

Jim K5SP

Well Steve that is better than what I did.  The weekend got out of control here, and I was unable to get on the air at all, first FD I have missed in many years.

Had a strong storm come through, broke off a limb, and it took out my end fed wire.  That is the only antenna I have now, as my Titan DX is on the ground awaiting grandson and friends to come put it back up.  Spent the day yesterday cutting limbs and today cleaning up the back.

On 6/28/2020 3:23 PM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
My log is uploaded. Only 13 QSOs, all PSK31. Then again, I just got home from a business trip, taking a red-eye connection from the west coast, and walked into the house at 1742z. Now to unpack and get some sleep.

102 points claimed.

Jim,  K5SP #483

stan W9SMR

TU, Dick.
gotcha'
73,
Stan
W9SMR

Sebastien

FD log uploaded to ARRL using the PODX 070 club name, with 270 points.

It was my 1st participation in the FD (operating as class 1D) , and thanks to PSK mode, it was the best mode for me:
-FT8 was totaly over crowded
-Made a few RTTY QSO, but not much activity on my waterfall...

'73
VA2SIB

Bo W4GHV

So sorry. A sad way to spend FD.  Get it up before WFD. 🤔

73, Bo W4GHV since '54

Good time on PSK & CW. RTTY sparse here. FT8  to boring. 😂 Did a few SSB to blow dust off the mike.

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Finally got my log uploaded for Field Day.  I am in between my old computer and a new one I just got going.  Over a week loading all the software I had before.  Painful !!!
63 PSK31 QSO's and 2 RTTY QSO's  260 points.

Bob KK6KMU

K7DWI Art

Hi Bob and all the others,
QSO's are difficult here at my new QTH.  Thanks Bob for the exchange during Field Day.
and the few others that were out there too.
I had a few more PSK31 numbers than I expected.
I hope a few show up Friday evening/ Saturday morning for the Firecracker event.
73 Art K7DWI #2518 so. Oregon

Rick - N7WE

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 10:47 AM, K7DWI Art wrote:
I hope a few show up Friday evening/ Saturday morning for the Firecracker event.
Art-
This year's Firecracker is any 6 hour block from 2000 UTC Saturday July 4, 2020 through 1959 UTC Sunday July 5, 2020. Think that translates to 1 PM PDT Saturday to 12:59 PM PDT Sunday.  http://www.podxs070.com/contest-calendar