Excursions

Barry VA7GEM

Been watching 20M13:00-13:45 looking for activity.
No SOTAs, POTAs, or APEs spotted.
Batrry

Rick - N7WE

Likewise in central Florida Barry.  It's a desert out there.
My waterfall at the moment.

Same here in IL ...  although now seeing KC3FL and one light trace.  Where did all the APEs and POTAs go ???

Jerry  N9AVY

On Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:09:46 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Likewise in central Florida Barry.  It's a desert out there.
My waterfall at the moment.

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I will be activating POTA around noon eastern today. QRP digital 40 and 20. I’m at Ridgeway Battleground FN02. See how it goes.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301

On Aug 14, 2021, at 10:13, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Same here in IL ...  although now seeing KC3FL and one light trace.  Where did all the APEs and POTAs go ???

Jerry  N9AVY

On Saturday, August 14, 2021, 09:09:46 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Likewise in central Florida Barry.  It's a desert out there.
My waterfall at the moment.

<170227012793_hero.jpg>

<170227012793_hero.jpg>

Rick - N7WE

Eyes on the waterfall Steve.  Will be hunting for you...and all the rest of the APEs, POTAs, and SOTAs.

Rick - N7WE

On 8/14/2021 10:27 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
I will be activating POTA around noon eastern today. QRP digital 40 and 20. I’m at Ridgeway Battleground FN02. See how it goes.

Steve
VA3FLF

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Our club is having a Winlink class today and I have been volunteered to pick up the pizza. It’s horrible how they
 treat the club president

Anyway it’s gonna be closer till one before I am on the air.

I will probably start on 40 m go from there .

Steve