Endorsement Assistant

Jim K5SP

It is unfortunate news that our current Endorsement Manager, Jerry N9AVY, is undergoing some major health issues that will hinder his ability to research and approve members endorsement requests.

Jerry is in our prayers for his health to be restored quickly, and his life returned to normal. (for Jerry).

I am seeking a volunteer that will work with Jerry, learn the approval process, and fill in for Jerry when needed.

If you are interested put your name in the hat now.

Jim,  K5SP #483