From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 3:49 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grid Expedition to DM17

Wow Eric!  Did you see the posting for Endorsement Daze #6 - May 14 & 15?  WARC-Crawl and Chimp Chase!  If you can make your Gridpedition coincide with it you should get lots of action.  Glad to see you got Dick - KC3EF in the log.  This grid stuff is fun, fun, fun, but Oh So Challenging!  Whatever date you make it happen, I'll be looking for you and DM17.  73,

Eric KG6MZS

On 4/20/22 4:01 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:

KC3EF on the road!
The SFI is 135, A=12. K=2.
It just doesn't get any better!
( : - )
Milt
N6MG

No kidding Milt.  I worked Rodrigues Island this morning at dawn perfectly along the greyline.  That's 11,500 miles away on the other side of this silly little orb we are all spiraling through space on.

73 Eric KG6MZS

http://kg6mzs.com/grid-expedition-to-dm17/