From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 20, 2022 6:15 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] DM74

I'll be looking for you Dick.  Hope the trip is going well and you and Kathy are enjoying.  Safe travels.

Barry VA7GEM

I will be tracking ur progress although I have doc appt at 16:00Z.
safe travels
Barry

Richard Rohrer

We probaly wont be in grid until 1700.

Dick

Eric KG6MZS

Thanks for keeping us posted Dick.  Safe travels

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 4/20/22 7:54 AM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
We probaly wont be in grid until 1700.

Dick
_.

Rick - N7WE

Just had email from Dick at 18:09 UTC.  Anticipates DM74 in about 15 minutes.

Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>

I see you working him, and I see something very faint when he transmits, but I can't copy his signal.